Everyone in the world, past, present and future have been or will will be subjected to attacks by infectious diseases. Simply put we are at the mercy of our environment whether we like it or not, except we heed Darwin's Law “Survival of the Fittest.” In other words, only those people who ensure, that they can consume the right food that will stand a chance of living longer and more active life styles.
The immune system is our first and foremost line of defense. Unless we are able to maintain a strong and healthy immune system we will continuously be at a higher risk of contracting catastrophic diseases that are associated with the process of aging like cancer and heart diseases. These diseases arise due to the oxidization of our human cells. The big question is what can we do to generate and maintained an immune system that resilient, one that would withstand the ongoing onslaught of attacks that come from the environment which we live in?
The answer is, as simple as, increasing our daily consumption of carotenoids, flavonoids, and cruciferous concentrates which most of us do not get from our existing daily diets.
Fortunately for us, Mother Nature plants are full of protective, health promoting phytonutrient families. Several studies indicate that these families residing in fruits and vegetables help us to combat most or all of the diseases associated with aging process, such as heart disease and cancer to name a few.
These power packed phytonutrient families include:
- Carotenoids from fruits and vegetables like carrots and tomatoes
- Flavonoids from foods such as grapes and citrus fruits, and
- Cruciferous compounds from vegetables like broccoli and radiates.
Study statistics have confirmed that we are not eating the required 5 to 9 servings of fruits and vegetables, as recommended by the National Cancer Institute, or even the wide array of fresh foods necessary for optimal protection. Mother Nature's has protective food families containing phytonutrients that allow us to obtain the maximum benefit from the foods we eat for example fruits and vegetables and other plant based foods such as:
- blue berries, strawberries, black berries,
- green vegetables (broccoli, lettuce, cabbage, etc.),
- whole grain, nuts, beans, and teas,
Phytonutrients found in raw mother natures' foods are used primarily to prevent or reduce the risk contracting harmful contagious diseases. They are used to build a strong, impermeable protective immune system that create a barrier from the onslaught of infectious or viral disease in the air we breathe. When you consume phytonutrients, together with vitamins and minerals allow you to achieve and sustain optimal health.
Over 25,000 phytonutrients can be derived from plant foods. Your body needs a combination of phytonutrients facilitate an effective immune system. This combination should include:
- Carotenoid Complex – To deliver power filled antioxidant protection from free radicals or toxic damage for the lipid part of cells,
- Flavonoid Complex – To help shield the watery sections inside and around cells; and
- Cruciferous Plus – To provide the nutrition needed to work with naturally-occurring hormones and enzymes to promote good health. It is the ultimate natural solution for a strong and healthy immune system.
- Key Benefits to be derived consuming phytonutrients
- USDA Research – Claims that a good Carotenoid Complex can boost the immune system capacity to resist disease by as much as 37% in as little as 20 days.
- Powerful antioxidant protection from free radical damage for your cells.
- Provided the nutrient density and diversity of 25 carefully selected fruits and vegetables.
- Contains broad-spectrum whole-food carotenoids, flavonoids, and crucifers, 100% natural and beyond organic.
- No negative side effects.
- Unfortunately most people find eating raw food continuously to be boring and unattractive.